Enterprise Centres Tasmania is a state wide network of independent business advisors. This free service is designed to help Tasmanians to make key decisions that will help their business reach its potential.
Our business advisors are independent, resourceful and experienced business people who understand the nature of running a small business in Tasmania.
When you make an appointment with one of our advisors, you can expect clear, considered advice, and the support you need to make key decisions and take the right action for your business. You can access this service at no cost, at any stage of your business’ life.
Some key topics our advisors are currently discussing with Tasmanian business owners and operators:
- operating through disruption
- starting or expanding a business
- managing your cash flow
- dealing with unforeseen events
- developing a marketing strategy
- taking your business online
- commercialising an idea
- exporting your product
- identifying new opportunities and networks.